- ALL SALES FINAL – NO REFUNDS. However, tickets purchased are always good until redeemed. You may use them the next time you visit, or transfer them to a friend as a gift. Please call our office at 912-292-0960 to re-schedule or transfer your tickets.
- ALL TOURS OPERATE RAIN, SHINE OR ECTOPLASM SLIME! 😉 With the exception of extreme inclement weather, such as lightning or high winds. The decision to cancel tours is at the sole discretion of 6th Sense World.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE A VALID MOBILE PHONE NUMBER AT THE TIME OF BOOKING, and you must be reachable (I.E. fully charged / in a serviceable area for your carrier) in the hours leading up to your tour. We are not responsible for being unable to contact you with changes in tour particulars due to extreme weather, less than minimum reservations or rare personnel emergencies if you do not supply us with valid, active contact information.
- ABSOLUTELY NO TOUR SWAPPING. Due to limited tour spaces, you may not arbitrarily switch from one tour time to another without prior authorization from our office.
- NO SMOKING is permitted on any 6th Sense World® tour.
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT. Anyone behaving in a disruptive, or otherwise disorderly fashion – including but not limited to public drunkenness – will be asked to leave the tour WITHOUT A REFUND.
- PLEASE ACT MATURE AND BE RESPECTFUL of your guide, other tour patrons, non-touring pedestrians and private property while on tour.
Unless specifically stated, none of our tours enter any physical locations or premises.
- PLEASE TRIPLE CHECK THE STARTING TIME AND LOCATION OF YOUR TOUR as they do not all start at the same location or time!
All our tours are taken at your own risk. By taking our tours, you hereby release 6th Sense World®/Jones Street Productions, Inc., its employees and agents, and those representatives, administrators or agents of the company or person who has provided you with this ticket of any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or claim which may occur to you or your belongings before, during or after the tour is completed. 6th Sense World®/Jones Street Productions, Inc. is not responsible for any personal belongings left upon the completion of the tour. The foregoing limitations of liability apply to and include, but are not limited to, losses, damages, injuries or claims resulting from conditions over which 6th Sense World®/Jones Street Productions Inc., has control as well as those conditions and occurrences over which it has no control, unless said losses, damages or injuries are the direct result of the willful, deliberate and/or malicious acts of Jones Street Productions, Inc. No employee or agent may enlarge or alter our liability herein, either orally or otherwise. Your use of your ticket either printed or registered via phone or internet to participate in the tour shall constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of the foregoing limitations of liability, rules and policies.
6th Sense World® ~ A Jones Street Productions, Inc. Company ~ Rules and Policies