Among the top things to do in Savannah, the famous Bonaventure Cemetery has been voted in the top 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world.
- Start times: 7 p.m. (all ages) and 9:30 p.m. (Age 16+ only) – times subject to seasonal change
- Duration: 2 hours
- Approximately 1/2 mile distance
- We hold our Savannah ghost tours rain or shine, so please dress accordingly
- Bring your camera, water, bug spray, and a good pair of walking shoes
- The City of Savannah may impose fines up to $1,000 for Non-Compliance of Mask and Social Distancing Ordinances.
- Individual (9:30PM Tour) Age 16+ Only
- Military Active and Vets
- Military(9:30PM Tour) Active and Vets
About your walking ghost tour in Savannah, GA
Our original and time established classic, the Sixth Sense Savannah Ghosts Tour, is for both the novice and the aficionado seeking great historical narrative and hair-raising paranormal intrigue! Previous to 2002, no ghost storytelling occurred in this central Historic District neighborhood. That all changed when we unveiled and pioneered this area’s haunted history through exploring it for 12 years, garnering stories from many friends and neighbors residing there to create the best haunted walking tour of Savannah.
In fact, both Scariest Places On Earth (Linda Blair) & Ghost Hunters episodes were filmed in the neighborhood because of our investigations! That’s the personal nature of what we offer our guests and we take you up-close with first-hand encounters of disembodied spirits, Ouija board sessions gone awry, poltergeists in plethora, shadow people, warnings from the beyond, and if you’re especially after the insider’s scoop on Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil, this is as close to the dark details that you can get while in Savannah! If you want the signature ghost tour of Savannah, this is it!
Highlights of our Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tour:
- A true neighborhood haunted tour
- The Espy House: Gangsters & ghosts
- The Mercer House: A killer house
- Dr. Corson Mansion: X-rays & exorcism
- Old Candler Hospital / Morgue Tunnels
- Hamilton-Turner Inn: Haunted hospitality
- Calhoun Square: A lost cemetery found
(*) This list represents a partial picture of this tour, but some sites may not be covered due to guide prerogatives, other tour crowds or legal time restrictions on certain sites per Savannah laws.
Photography: Permitted, but please don’t use your flash at night and NO video recording.
Accessibility: All sidewalks and parks have handicap access.
Restrooms: No restrooms on this particular ghost tour.
Alcohol: The City of Savannah does have an open container ordinance north of Jones Street; however, unruly patrons may be asked to leave without a refund.
Smoking: Savannah City Ordinance does NOT permit smoking on tours.
Pets: Service animals only please.
Location: Click here for directions. The CORNER of Abercorn and Jones Street. We use the landmark, Clary’s Cafe (404 Abercorn St., Savannah 31401) for GPS purposes only. Clary’s has a sign stating no tours at their location. We are at the CORNER of ABERCORN and JONES ST. and your guide will meet you there. Please use street parking ONLY – Do not park in Clary’s parking lot. Violators will be towed.
*Due to current economic conditions, to avoid an overall price increase, beginning September 1st, 2020, all tickets will be a flat rate and considered “individual” for all ages allowed on the tour. We will still offer a military/law enforcement/first responder discount. Ages 3 and Under are still free for daytime and early evening tours.