Among the top things to do in Savannah, the famous Bonaventure Cemetery has been voted in the top 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world.
- Start time: 10 p.m. (Adults 18+ only) – times subject to seasonal change
- Duration: 2 hours
- 1 mile distance
- We hold the Savannah, GA ghost tours rain or shine so please dress accordingly
- Bring your camera, water, bug spray, and a good pair of walking shoes
Savannah has become the scene to very strange human and spiritual events. Discover the plethora of paranormal stories happening in the city on this enchanting ghost tour of Savannah. On the two-hour Midnight Tour, your Master Storyteller acquaints you with:
- First-hand accounts of human possession
- Spirit photography
- Morgue tunnels, often accompanied by astonishing and exclusive visual materials
- 24 portals of psychic intrigue
- Strange Masonic engineering in “America’s First Planned City”
Photography: Permitted but please don’t use your flash at night.
Accessibility: All sidewalks and parks have handicap access.
Restrooms: No restrooms on this particular tour.
Alcohol: NOT permitted.
Smoking: NOT permitted.
Pets: Service animals only.
Location: Click here for directions. 404 Abercorn St Savannah, GA 31401