1. NO TOUR SWAPPING! You may not arbitrarily switch from one tour time to another without prior discussion with our office!
2. No drunks, no smoking & no disorderly conduct tolerated.
3. Be respectful of guide, others and neighborhoods while on tour.
4. This tour is taken at your own risk. By taking this tour, you hereby release 6th Sense World/Jones Street Productions, Inc., its employees and agents, and those representatives, administrators or agents of the company or person who has provided you with this ticket of any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or claim which may occur to you or your belongings before, during or after the tour is completed. 6th Sense World/Jones Street Productions, Inc. is not responsible for any personal belongings left upon the completion of the tour. The foregoing limitations of liability apply to and include, but are not limited to, losses, damages, injuries or claims resulting from conditions over which 6th Sense World/Jones Street Productions Inc., has control as well as those conditions and occurrences over which it has no control, unless said losses, damages or injuries are the direct result of the willful, deliberate and/or malicious acts of Jones Street Productions, Inc. No employee or agent may enlarge or alter our liability herein, either orally or otherwise. Your use of your ticket either printed or registered via phone or internet to participate in the tour shall constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of the foregoing limitations of liability.
TICKET POLICY – THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER
Before you click purchase & fill in the client form, please be aware of the following responsibilities on your part & thank you for understanding. Following these rules will help us & our tour guides to help you get the premium and maximum experience!
1. You must provide us with a home phone, traveling cell phone & an email address!
2. You may not arbitrarily switch from one tour time to another without prior discussion with our office!*
3. Please double & triple check different starting points for different tours!*
4. If possible, do yourself the favor of printing out your actual ticket!*
DISCLAIMER: If you have not provided us with your traveling cell phone, 6th Sense World/Jones Street Productions, Inc., is not responsible for being unable to contact you with changes in tour particulars due to extreme weather, less than minimum reservations or rare personnel emergencies. As certain city ordinances & tour guide pay contract scale limits are in place as operational guidelines, “Tour Hopping” or reserving for one tour & showing up for another time slot is not allowed without contacting us in advance. If you do not, your tour guide will turn you away & no refund will be granted. As our different tours have in different designated starting points, be sure you have the correct one for your particular tour. Do Not rely on Non-Company Personnel to direct you! Call us if unsure!
All Refund Requests should be sent to email@example.com and not eTix.com as they are merely our ticketing agent. eTix.com is not responsible for our refund policies, issues or tour content.
(1-9 Persons) Tours go rain, shine or ectoplasm slime. As the City of Savannah only legally permits us 35 individuals per tour, once you have reserved your spot(s) with a Credit Card, you are bound to them. Cancellations MUST occur 24 hours* before your scheduled tour time for this allows us to sell your spot or our legally allotted spots to other interested parties. “No shows” at reserved or scheduled tour times will still be charged the full ticket amount based on expressed rates within this website or on printed media.
*This means if your scheduled for a 9:30 pm tour on a Friday, you must cancel before 9:30 pm on Thursday.
MIDNIGHT TOUR POLICY: NO CANCELLATIONS — Due to the high level of preparation and production for the efforts of this tour, all tickets are PrePaid Status only and cannot be cancelled. The ONLY exception is if a PRIVATE group has reserved this tour and then our Group Tour Cancellation Policies come into effect. SEE them for reference.
GROUPS or LARGE PARTIES:
(10 or more)
Parties of 10 – 15 (must cancel 48 hours before scheduled tour time)
Parties of 15 and UP (must cancel 72 hours before scheduled tour time)
Unlike a one night event or concert, if you end up becoming a no show or fail to appear, your tickets are still good until used. Meaning? Come back to Savannah and we’ll honor them or they make an excellent gift. We will attempt to email you for your mailing address and will send them to you as a courtesy but only after confirming your desire to receive them!
6th Sense World will not refund tickets based upon personal opinion regarding content or expectations that exceed our experience defined by our website and other printed materials. We do welcome your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org but if submitting a “complaint”, then it should be objectively outlined and expressed in a thoughtful, detailed manner for review. We will not respond to emotionally driven and unreasonable statements. In good faith, we will take any reasonable complaint under consideration but in most cases, we will only attempt to offer you a 2nd opportunity as our guest and will not refund your expenses. If a “2nd Chance” does apply, this invitation stands until redeemed by you.